Saturday, January 5, 2013

5.1.13




Painting from gallery in Sevilla.


Walking... the theme of the day.
I am exhausted but once again enamored with this city. At every turn there is a breathtaking view.
Today was the final day of the Navidad celebration and it ended with crowded streets and the most elaborate parade I have ever seen. The streets are littered with candy from the Magi and children opening gifts.
Carmelo asked at dinner to see my paintings from the day. I was quite hesitant to show him as he is a genius painter, but I did open up my computer and to show him some paintings as I did not want to seem rude by not accommodating his request. He had good advise for me. One of my desires before leaving is to watch him paint.
How do I ever thank this wonderful family for taking me in and caring for me so graciously?

goodnight. until manana......

No comments:

Post a Comment