Thursday, January 17, 2013

17.1.13

I haven't written in the blog lately because I find myself a quite overwhelmed...
overwhelmed with the beauty of this place..
overwhelmed with the spanish language...
overwhelmed by the kindness of others around me...
overwhelmed with thoughts of my return home..
and
overwhelmed at the thought of leaving.

And so I will make the effort today to log in and share what is going on here in Spain.

My class is coming to a close, with my presentations due on Monday and my final exam on Tue.
I know... it's hard to remember sometimes that the point of my being here is to complete Spanish course 020, so that I can graduate in the spring. I would rather explore at times and take off on my own, but the education I am receiving about Sevilla and Spain is worth the rigid (sort of) schedule.
We have class M-Fri. 10-1:30 and then usually an activity in the city or surrounding area as a group in the afternoon. Most Saturdays we take a day trip and Sun. is our day off from all activities.  

My free spirit struggles with this but I am keeping the prize in sight.....

We have breakfast, lunch and dinner with our host family most days..but have had fun venturing out with friends and such as well. Breakfast is around 9 and is very light. Lunch is the largest meal of the day and is around 3pm. Dinner is usually around 10pm. This agrees with me.

enough for now.
hope if you are reading this that it finds you well and having a good morning. -a



pics from walk to restaurante last night










No comments:

Post a Comment